We are specialists in valuing SMEs (small and medium size enterprises).These are businesses that have at least two of the following three attributes:
- Sales turnover less than £25 million per annum
- Less than 250 employees
- Gross assets of less than £12.5 million
SMEs can operate as:
- Limited companies
- Limited liability partnerships (‘LLPs’)
- Sole traders
A business can have a range of values depending on the reason for the valuation. This is a specialist field in which we have considerable experience.
The following are the main valuation types we do:
- Divorce or relationship break up
- Preparing for the sale of a business
- Valuing the interest of a departing or deceased shareholder/partner/owner
Business valuations are very often a key issue in proceedings or disputes and they need to be supportable and easily understood by the court. We are happy to accept appointments as expert in contested and non contested cases or single joint expert appointed by both parties.
Our reports are price competitive and based on standard accepted principles. We quote a fixed fee in advance based on our normal charge out rate structure so that clients know exactly where they stand and what to budget for.
We offer a quick turnaround of cases and operate on a nationwide basis.
For a free initial chat give Graham a call on 0161 702 6278 or email him at email@example.com.